Saturday, 6 January 2007


LESSONS ARE STARTING ON MONDAY! YAY!!! Finally, orientation's over. It's not that orientation is boring or anything( okays, it was boring on the 1st day). It turned out kinda fun actually, I simply LOVED my OGL Calvin. He's the nicest person in the world!! He helped me to get early dismissal from the awful HOD as I had to help out in my secondary school CCA orientation.THANKS CALVIN!

I also learnt not to judge a book by its cover(actually I knew it long ago but didn't put it into practice) The guy that I mentioned earlier in my previous post, the one with the blue hair, he's actually not as rude that I expected him to be. However, he uses vulgarities really often. The people there were also really nice.

Hmms, CCA orientation at Holy High was kinda boring. The school's planning of the orientation was so boring.It didn't seem like the previous years when orientation used to be where the students really got to walk around the school . At the NCC booth, I got my hand painted by a person called ISSAC. He was nice and quite patient. He also know a lot about makeup like how the the ingredients in the black face paint can also be used as mascara. HAHAS. Meeting my secondary school friends really brought back memories. When I hugged Sandra, I almost cried. It was then I realised I missed her terribly. Actually I miss all my friends esp 4 SIN. We've gone through so much together from being chased out of the class during chinese lesson by MR TAN for not doing out work to geting into trouble with the vice-principal. Just love ya'll!

Watched Spirit Of The Victims at cineleisure today. I found it kinda scary and I was pratically the only one screaming during the show. Clauds didn't scream that much. HAHAS. And had dinner with my lit classmates at pizza hut. I only ate 2 slices of pizza and had to leave. Didn't get to spend much time with my friends. Oh well, we'll get to meet sometime soon I hope.

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket